I always go to Philip Permutt with my questions.  He is a British crystal expert who has written several books and has a great website, as well:  http://www.thecrystalhealer.co.uk/


Or, if I am away from my office, I also have a site I enjoy: 
www.crystalvaults.com  You can go to that site and put your search term in the search bar.  Here are a few of my favorites for Self-Love, Self-Confidence and Courage:

·         Rose Quartz

·         Citrine

·         Moonstone

·         Sunstone

·         Rhodochrosite

·         Carnelian

·         Clear Quartz

Clear quartz goes with just about any crystal prescription or recipe, because it amplifies or enhances any crystal you put with it.  Look for crystals on Etsy or a local rock shop or metaphysical store.  I have had really good luck on Etsy when I know what I’m looking for and carefully read the dimensions of the stone or the size of the beads.


You can even get beaded bracelets made out of most of the crystals listed above on Etsy and Amazon.
  If you like to make jewelry, you can buy the beads and string them yourself!

Thanks for writing to ask about crystals.  I’ve been studying crystals for about twenty years and I love learning even more about Mother Nature's natural healers!

Would you like to receive guidance regarding an issue in your life?  Visit my website at www.DearPJ.com and click on Services to schedule your session.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog