Dear PJ, Can you give me some guidance?

Hi, PJ,
I've wanted to do a past life reading for the longest time.  I’m feeling stuck in my life and wondering if I’m where I’m supposed to be.  Wondering if one of your past life readings could shed some light on my life? What do you think?

Thanks,

Wondering in Wichita 

When this woman contacted me, I loved that she asked for a past life reading.  I’ve been doing this type of reading for about 10 years and love to call in your guides, angels and Higher Self for information on a past life that will help you and support you right now.

Starting this phone session with a prayer, I began to get a sense of the life they were wanting to show me.  She was female and living in China in the 1800’s. She lived with her mother and father and 4 brothers.  Her father did some type of manufacturing and he owned the company.  They were a wealthy family. 

At some point in her life, the woman, who was called Sun or Soon, decided to leave her family and go to Buddhist temple. (a monastery somewhere in China)  I saw a type of nun in a Buddhist monastery, who took vows and left her family for another life.

Later, she received word that her mother had died.  She travelled back to her village to be with her family.  Her father expected her to stay and help take care of her brothers and him, but she chose not to stay.  Instead, she left her family once again and went back to the temple and the people in that area.

Over her lifetime, she worked with orphans and the elderly and was a great resource for the area.  She was beloved and had a rich and full life. 



We talked about how her father may have been angry or judgmental of her choice to live and work at the temple and with the village people.  Yet, this was the life she chose and she was strong and steadfast in her choice. 

We also talked about how in this life, she sometimes gave in to other people and said “Yes” when she really wanted to say “No.”  How, she sometimes lived her life through others.  How she was now divorced and working to create a new life for herself.  

We did an exercise where we called in her Higher Self and allowed the two parts of Sun/Soon and her Present Self to integrate.  I shared that she could call on the resilience and resolve that Sun/Soon exhibited to help her in this life. Then, we called in her angels for a special clearing and healing. 

Interestingly, the woman works with young people and the elderly in the special work she does.  She found it fascinating that her two lives intertwined in such a way. She also felt more comfortable with where she is in her life and the legacy she will leave behind.

Are you interested in a past life reading?  Do you wonder what you might learn about yourself?

Visit my website at www.DearPJ.com and click on Services to schedule your session with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog