Dear KC,

It’s only natural to grieve for your husband. My deepest condolences for your loss.  I’m going to recommend that you do some journaling about unresolved issues with your husband.  Your guides are sharing with me that there were unspoken words and a lack of trust. However, now is the perfect time for forgiveness. (She confirmed that this was indeed true and that she was struggling with forgiveness.)

You may not realize that you can either talk to your husband or journal and communicate with him.  This will be very healing for you and for your Soul. 

I’m also going to send you my book on grief, Navigating Grief with Grace. In the book, I share energy clearing methods that will support you as you feel your feelings and then release and heal. I also share crystals and essential oils that will support you on this journey.  Because it IS a journey. 

There will not be a day where you stop grieving. There may be a time when you don’t hurt as much, when you can think of your husband without breaking down.  That time is not today. Give yourself permission to grieve, in whatever way that is best for you.

As we talked during her reading, she also shared that her small dog had been acting out and then withdrawing for about two weeks.  When I asked the date that her husband passed, she shared that the anniversary was two weeks prior.  Her guides were showing me that she was stuffing her feelings and trying to push herself to “get on with it,” while her little dog was mirroring her true feelings. Her husband also came through in this reading with some special messages for her that only she understood. 

We also talked about the special need for self-care during this time:  massage, meditation, journaling, baths with Epsom salts.  She shared that she loved to ride horses, so we talked about getting back to that and getting out in nature more.

I also shared that Archangel Azriel is the archangel for grieving and to call on him for support.  As we closed out her session, she shared that she felt hopeful for the first time in months.  She thanked me for the session and my book that was being mailed to her.

She texted me later to say that her rooster had been staring at her through the window during the entire reading. When I looked up Rooster Animal Guide, I shared with her that the Rooster represents self-confidence and courage! 

 


With the Rooster as her Animal Guide, it’s also time for her to celebrate how unique she truly is.

She had related that she wants to write a book and do some more coaching with her students who are equestrians.  The Rooster will support her as she goes for it! The Rooster belongs to those who never give up and will help her “Rise and Shine” for whatever is next. 

I work with people who are grieving.  Learn more at www.DearPJ.com  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog