Here is the complete note from this coaching client:

I have been having a hard time with meditation and have found that active meditation has always worked best for me. So, I was out in my meditation hut on the water and I thought I am going to pick a piece of bark out of the thousands and just concentrate all my energy on that piece only and see what happens. Well, wouldn’t you know it, about three minutes in, a crab popped out from underneath and I thought, did he hear me or what?

Okay, well, would love to hear what you get on my crab!

Hi, KS,

What I got immediately was the idea that the crab represents growth.  Do you know that a crab outgrows his shell several times during his life and each time it grows a new one? 

Crabs have a hard exoskeleton (commonly called a shell) that surrounds the outside of their bodies. This exoskeleton protects the crab like a suit of armor. This hard shell cannot expand as the crab grows, so periodically the crab must shed its shell and develop a new and bigger shell in a process called molting.

Or, in the case of a hermit crab, it FINDS a new shell. 

That's what I got immediately.  If you want to Google "Crab, Animal Totem" you'll find more about the crab and what it might mean for you right now.

Yes, I believe you were communicating with the bark and then the crab.  All things are sentient in nature and can speak to us or give us messages.  

Especially for someone who loves trees as much as you do (in this and other lives!)

I also drew an Oracle card for you from the Sacred Rebels deck.  I'll text the photo of the card and guidebook pages to you.  Note the deck creator includes a healing ritual.  I LOVE these cards.  


The title of the card is "What do YOU feel?"  This is a message to go with what YOU feel, know or believe . . . and trust it! 

A note from KS:

Wow! PJ! This is unbelievably helpful! AND the card with the pages of guidance, as well, are so right on! In fact, some of those same words were shared with me by another friend, when I talked with her. I couldn’t not believe the coincidence! 

Thank you so much! I am so grateful for you -- there are just no words! You’ve always been a guiding light for me, a teacher I have kept for over 14 years now!

Thanks so much for your generosity and the help! 

Many blessings!!!! 

KS  

Would you like to learn more about yourself  and what's going on in your world with a reading?  Visit my website at www.DearPJ.com and click on Services to schedule your session. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog