Here are my notes from LR's intuitive reading, including the affirmations I recorded for this dear client,
who was also experiencing some physical concerns. 

1.       Sweet surrender . . .surrender to what is, rather than resisting. Reflect on past success and allow yourself to rest and grow new cells. We talked about allowing the Cancer Visitor to come for a visit.  To treat her as a special friend and welcoming her for this visit.

2.       Express gratitude for the 3 cups that are full, rather than complaining about the 2 empty cups. Be grateful for what you DO have.

3.       Remember how resilient you are . . .feel the fear and let it flow through you.  “I am healing everyday” is the affirmation for this message.

4.       Don’t try to control the outcome . . . we can’t anyway! Relinquish control and journal around any guilt you have regarding bringing this situation into your life.  You didn’t do anything to “cause” this.

Learn to enjoy this constant regeneration and know that with every spin we have the chance to cycle upward toward our own expansion and enlightenment. Trying to control the outcome of the wheel of fortune could prove to be impossible, so don't. Grab your lucky dice and see the spinning of the wheel for what it really is: all the beauty of a lifetime of experiences waiting to spring forth.

I allow the transformative energies of fate to help me expand my experience.”

5.       For helpers, Jason came through loud and clear, with his financial support and wolf spirit.

Happiness happens when you do better than the last time, and in the pursuit of personal growth allow yourself the extravagance of desire. The rest is a consequence of faith, steady habits, and the courage to cultivate enormous dreams. Dream your biggest dream.

6.       Serendipity and magic are your best companions. Be open to wildly wonderful miracles.   

7.       Remember the woman on the tightrope, with a book in one hand and a bunch of balloons shaped like lightbulbs? Curiosity and intelligence are your companions now. Remain open to unexpected lessons, share truthfully, and delight in every interaction.

“I learn and I expand my consciousness, and open up new opportunities for my life.
 

Remember to journal every day.  Journaling is a great way to capture all of your thoughts, feelings and fears, so you can release them and let them go. 

Finally, I wanted to remind you of Archangel Raphael, the healing angel.  Call on him for special healing, whether physical, emotional or spiritual.

The name Raphael means "God has healed." The patron of healing, medical workers, and travel, Raphael is worth getting to know. You may remember that we talked about his healing green light in Reiki classes. Here is a prayer for calling on him:

“Raphael of the glorious seven who stand before
the throne of Him who lives and reigns;
Angel of health, the Lord has filled thy hand with
balm from heaven to soothe and cure our pain.
Heal and console the victims of disease and guide our
steps when doubtful of our ways.”

Holy Raphael, I entreat thee to help me in all my needs
and in all the trials of this life. And since thou art the
“physician” of God, I pray thee to heal my soul of its many
infirmities, and my body of the ills that afflict it.

You should have received the Mp3 recording from Hightail, in case you want to listen to the reading again later.  Thank you for reaching out!

LR wrote me the next day:

Thank you do much PJ! You’re such an Angel! My whole family, including my parents, say thank you for sharing your gifts and tools with me to face this time in my life! 

You’re a true blessing! 

Thanks for the excellent notes too. Your approach and follow up separates you from every spiritual teacher! 

With so much gratitude, 

LR

Would you like to receive guidance regarding an issue in your life?  Visit my website at www.DearPJ.com and click on Services to schedule your session. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog