This woman, who was a prior client,  contacted me for a relationship healing session. From the first few moments of the reading, I got a message about past life issues with the other person.  We talked about the vision I was given and then moved on to the idea that the man was afraid of “moving too fast” and of getting hurt again.  Again and again in the reading, I was shown a man who was living with a lot of fear around romantic relationships, not only in this life, but in lives he had lived in other incarnations.

I asked SW if she felt that the man would be open to discussing the idea of past lives and she agreed that he would.  Her guides were recommending a discussion around this idea and doing so in a loving, patient way.  The idea of a “clean slate” came up again and again in the reading and we discussed ways of creating a new beginning for the relationship.

Although it doesn’t always happen in a reading of this type, her Grandmother B came through loud and clear with a message to move forward with her plans regarding the family property.  She also seemed to say that she was also able to help SW with this romantic relationship.   I recommended that she talk to Grandmother B everyday to build a bridge with her for more guidance.

Toward the end of the reading, I drew an Oracle card and the message related to the Throat Chakra.  I shared that it is not only about “speaking your truth,” but also relates to really listening to your partner.  Her guides also showed me a younger man and I asked if she had a son or younger person at work.  She replied that she had a son and that she knew exactly what this meant. The guidebook for the oracle deck shared this additional message:

Deep listening is the way in which we immerse ourselves in the truth of the world. In this way, with ears wide open, we also open our hearts and minds to understand more than what is conveyed through words alone. Opportunities arise from the subtle cues we miss when we are not 100 percent present.

We also discussed the importance of journaling every day.  I suggested that she include 3 things for which she is grateful every day, also. When you express gratitude,  your life builds on this and brings you more. It's like every "Thank You" tells the Universe, "More of this, please."

As we closed the reading, SW thanked me for the messages she received and said she felt happier and more optimistic about her relationship.

Would you like to ask YOUR angels and guides about a relationship?   Visit my website at www.DearPJ.com and click on Services to schedule your session with me.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog